Sunday, February 6, 2011

Successful Cyber Romances--Valentine's Special Reminder

About once a month I get a note from past 1st Dates who allow me to share in their success stories...tales that would fill an entire book.

Each wedding invite or successful match makes me wildly happy...

Hey, I told U this Cyber-dating stuff works!

Each sentimental smile mirrors happiness for THEM includes a bit of sadness for ME & the others still on our, so far, fruitless search...

Ultimately, I take it as harbinger of good things to come:
If we do not give up hope and continue to do our 'homework', we, 2, will enter their Xanadu.
This Valentines week, I got 2:

from Byron in Arizona:
I have been very busy...working on a consulting job for the past six weeks....and buying, upgrading and selling foreclosed homes,,,and nurturing a five months relationship with a wonderfully compatible lady who was widowed two years ago after a 37 year marriage. We met on Match.com I feel extremely lucky to have connected with her and look forward to a long life together.

from Bob in Iowa:
I have not been on the singles curcuit for a while now. I got my butt kicked by an athletic and cute female from Ames who ended up being an Iowa farm girl who has worked as a medical administrator for decades. We hit it off and got hitched two plus years ago. We seem to have about everything in common, except that by osmosis she is no longer very shy or has a dull life.

I did propose at a place called Punta del Inca, which is up in the Andean part of western Argentina. In that latter part of the day we hopped off our tour bus and on to a freight van going down a terror of a switch back road into Santiago, Chile for a few days. Then later bought a ring at a jewelry shop from a New Yorker/Parisian/Argentinian whose wife is of the Gambino family. She has accompanied me down there four times and we have a number of friends and great experiences from that continent.

May U find your Greatest Dreams come true in 2011 !

No comments:

Post a Comment